Last Revised: June 3rd, 2020
Information We Collect from You
In general, we receive and collect all information you provide via the Services, including through website input fields, phone, email (including email campaigns), web chat, or in other such ways. This includes personal information that can identify or relates to you, including but not limited to your first and last name, email address and password. You have the choice on what information to share and the services you want to engage. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to access certain functionality of the Services, such as those mentioned above or for tracking your preferences or initiating other actions.
We also may periodically obtain information about you from affiliated entities, partners and other independent third-party sources and will add it to our database of information. For example, we may receive information about your interaction with advertisements on third party websites, including updated postal addresses and demographic information.
How We Use Your Information
More specifically, we may use your personal information to:
- Optimize and improve the Services – We continually try to improve the Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you (e.g. through anonymous surveys), including by optimizing the content on the Services.
- Personalize the user experience – We may use your information to measure engagement with the Services, and to understand how you and our other users interact with and use the Services and other resources we provide.
- Improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively develop the Services and respond to your support needs.
- Process transactions – We may use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your requests and product orders. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Services, fulfill orders, and related activities.
- To send periodic emails – Any email address you provide to us may be used to send information and updates pertaining to the Services. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries or other requests. If you opt in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that include DWC news, updates, related product offerings and service information, and marketing material. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via the contact information below.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with our partners, service providers, contractors, agents and third party vendors as needed to fulfill Services. Please note that our partners may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate any use of the Services, fulfill orders, or respond to a request you submit.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, we will attempt to notify you when your personal information will be shared with third parties.
Personal Information You Post in Public Areas. When you post a message in a DWC forum, chat room, review, or customer feedback, the information you post may be accessible to other users of the Services and the public. If you post personal information anywhere on the Services that is accessible to other users or the public, you are advised that such personal information can be read, collected, used, or disseminated by others and could be used to send you unsolicited information or for other purposes. Accordingly, you assume full responsibility for posting such information and agree that DWC is not responsible in any way for personal information you choose to post in these public areas.
How We Store and Secure Your Information
DWC takes technological and organizational measures to protect your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification; however, your personal information can never be 100% secure. For example:
- we transmit data over secured communication channels using SSL Login credentials,
- all personal information is stored by trusted third party providers (e.g., AWS),
- all systems used to provide the Services are password protected, and
- all Services usage is restricted on a per-user basis on the principle of least privilege.
We rely on HubSpot’s and AWS’ security programs to protect personal information while stored in their respective controlled facilities. For more information on AWS’ security practices and processes, please see https://aws.amazon.com/security/
DWC complies with applicable data protection laws, including applicable security breach notification requirements.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Additional Privacy Information
Data Transfer: Our databases are currently located in the United States. DWC makes no claim that its Services are appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information from your location to the United States. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and access to the Services. By sending us your information, you further consent to its storage within the United States.
Collection of Data from Children: The Services are not directed to children, and you may not use the Services or provide any personal information to DWC if you are under the age of 13 or if you are not old enough to consent to the processing of your personal information in your country.
How to Contact Us: You can call us at (877) 550-0378, use the web form located at www. statecraftsims.com/PrivacyContact, e-mail us at [email protected] or write to us at to Digital World Construction, LLC, Attn: Privacy Dept., Digital World Construction, LLC, Attn: Privacy Dept., 13809 Research Blvd Suite 500 PMB 92888 Austin, TX 78750.
Depending on where you are located, you may also have a right to complain to your local data protection regulator.